Friday 16 January 2009

BST

With the three words using the same font and alignment throughout we had to make each word a different hierarchy so they were read at different times.

Here I made the words all the same weight so they could be read easily one after the other.


The next one I did was that confused had to be read first then stretch then lastly boom. To make confused read first I put a black background behind it and made the text white, I then made stretch bold and boom light and italic.



I then made confused black and bold, stretch grey and bold and boom grey and the weight light so the different words could be read with all of a different hierarchy.



I then made confused all in CAPITALS and bold, then stretch I made the leading higher so the letters were furthur apart and boom was grey with the weight light.

No comments: