Thursday 4 December 2008

Making noises with words, neeeeeowwwwww!

Today in the Type workshop we did tasks that are relative to our brief on digital media. We had to think of a sound which we here when we wake up first thing in the morning. I thought of the shower, with this we had to use the sound to create a word so it could show the noise clearly. We were told to think of letter case, size and weight of the typeface. Here is the word I created shown above to show the noise of the shower.




The second task was to think of a car and the noise it makes and do the same as we did before create the noise as a word, I chose to show the racing car, the little text at the end shows the noise going away from me this is why I showed it as small and a light weight.

Using the word from the car noise, we had to show it in frames like a story board to show the movement of where the noise is going the first frame shows the noise right in front of me the second frame shows it getting a little bit furthur away and th last frame shows the it getting furthur away till I cant here it anymore.

No comments: